- Keith KirkpatrickPrincipal Analyst, Dash Research
- Clint WheelockManaging Director, Dash Research
As the COVID-19 pandemic continued to recede into the background throughout 2022, the CX market homed in on serving customers that were increasingly digital, demanding, and DIY. Across nearly all industries, CX practitioners and vendors trained their focus on providing truly omnichannel experiences (including self-service), while improving the level of personalization required to attract and retain customers that have become increasingly fickle, and unwilling to waste time and effort with organizations that are not receptive to engaging on customers’ terms.
This Dash Research webinar, conducted in partnership with Topio Networks, will focus on the current state of CX, including a focus on the operational trends, strategic approaches, and customer perception of CX efforts. Key industry activities, including major corporate activities, tactical changes, and general business trends will be discussed, along with predictions for the CX market in 2023.
Key Questions Addressed
- What key events and themes occurred in 2022?
- How did digital and omnichannel approaches drive CX in 2022?
- What is happening in the investment market for CX companies?
- Which CX practices or systems gained traction this year?
- What trends or themes can we expect in the CX market in 2023?
Who Needs to View this Webinar?
- CX practitioners and professionals
- CX vendors
- Marketing and sales leads
- IT application leads
- Data analysts and management specialists
- Investor community