- Keith KirkpatrickPrincipal Analyst, Dash Research
- Clint WheelockManaging Director, Dash Research
Software platforms and applications that are designed to support and elevate customer-centric policies, procedures, and governance are rapidly becoming table stakes for organizations seeking to elevate their CX strategy. The most advanced technology platforms and applications are incorporating the use of artificial intelligence (including machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and even computer vision) to uncover patterns in customer and employee behaviors, develop next-best-actions and recommendations based on interactions, and automate repetitive, commonplace tasks to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
This webinar will discuss the types of software that compose a modern CX technology stack, cover the strategies used to integrate and leverage it to drive better customer experiences, and provide highlights of real-world examples of successful deployments within end-user applications across a variety of industries.
Key Questions Addressed
- What are the technology segments that constitute a modern CX technology stack?
- What are the key elements required to evaluate and select CX software?
- What are the typical must-have product features and benefits?
- What are the potential pitfalls and challenges in designing a CX initiative?
- What are some real-world examples of how CX software is being used?
Who Needs to Attend this Webinar?
- CX leaders and practitioners
- Technology/IT managers
- Software buyers/decision makers
- Data managers
- Technology vendors
Latest Research More Research
Market Drivers and Barriers, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case StudiesRead More
CX in the Healthcare Industry
Patient Experience Management and Patient Engagement: Best Practices, Key Market Trends, Case Studies, and Market ForecastsRead More