- By Sherril Hanson
- November 7, 2022
Alchemer Integrates with Microsoft Teams
Alchemer has expanded its list of available integrations, announcing the launch of a Microsoft Teams integration. This will allow the automation of customer and employee feedback directly into Teams channels. Closing the loop is easy and fast, with the ability to automatically send alerts within Teams channels.
“Our product strategy is to be action-forward, agile, and accessible to help customers immediately act on feedback,” says Peter Zaidel, Director of Product Management at Alchemer. “Our Microsoft Teams integration is an important component in that strategy, allowing our customers to respond to feedback more quickly and efficiently.”
The Alchemer Microsoft Teams integration also includes a “card actions” feature that allows Alchemer users to create and configure card actions (buttons within the Teams message), which makes collaboration, survey testing, and action easier. Stakeholders can leave comments within the Microsoft Teams channel, simplifying survey creation.
Alida Launches Conversational Surveys
Alida’s Fall 2022 product release introduced a new Conversational Surveys product, which allows for a conversational style type of survey delivered via SMS.
“Today’s release continues to show Alida’s innovative promise and further strengthens our place as a visionary leader in the customer experience market,” says Riaz Raihan, President of Products and Engineering, Alida. “In today’s climate, it’s imperative that businesses leverage tools that allow them to meet their customers faster where they are.”
Some benefits of the new solution include:
- Reaching a broader section of audiences
- Increased response rates via an enhanced respondent experience
- A more modern experience within Alida’s Surveys and Community, with tools such as highlighter, media player, multiple choice grids in tables, and multiple options for single choice grids
- Responses can be provided in the respondent’s preferred language, using a language selector menu
- Streamlined workflow with an improved admin experience
- Actions can be distributed to specific roles across the organization
- New data filters (date, digital channel, distribution, and device) for improved insights
Healthcare-Focused Reputation Management Launched by Feedtrail
Feedtrail has introduced a Reputation Management module for healthcare organizations and their providers that rounds out the company’s XM platform. This module brings together external and internal feedback for a more complete view of patient experience (PX). Actions can be taken such as funneling promoters to public review websites, responding to reviews in real time, and analyzing the online reputation data and creating reports from within the Feedtrail platform.
“Incorporating powerful reputation management tools into our platform was a clear next step to help our customers manage all of their experience feedback channels in one place,” said Paul Jaglowski, Chief Strategy Officer at Feedtrail. “Our clients have long trusted Feedtrail to engage patients for real-time, actionable responses to their experiences, and now they can also facilitate how patients share those experiences publicly to benefit their organization.”
VirtlX (Rison Software) Introduces AI for Deeper Insights
VirtlX, a Rison Software product, now has AI to eliminate laborious data analysis and provide more in-depth insights for both CX and EX. The VirtlX Callidus AI module uses two models:
- Data Classification: Allows for the classification of data into two categories. As an example, positive or negative sentiments can be predicted, offering differentiated insight into strengths and weaknesses.
- Value Prediction: Allows for the prediction of a future numeric value from data (regression). As an example, an employee experience index can be predicted for future months, allowing the opportunity to take action to improve a potentially negative downturn.
VirtlX is a customizable SaaS solution that can analyze customer and employee feedback in real time. The solution also has applications for market research, employee engagement, and manager and employee performance assessments using 360-degree peer and appraisal reviews, as well as helping companies be proactive with compliance and training.
- Reputation has appointed Liz Carter as its new global CMO. Carter has more than 25 years of marketing, business strategy, and events management experience and previously led ServiceMax’s global marketing function. “Liz is a talented leader who will help our organization continue to strengthen our brand awareness and market position. Her background within the tech industry is the type of experience that I believe will greatly benefit Reputation as it continues its next phase of growth,” says Joe Fuca, CEO of Reputation, “I am delighted to welcome her to our executive team, we are lucky to have her join our organization.”
- Dave Smith has been promoted from General Manager of the TINYpulse division, to President and COO of Limeade, reporting into CEO Henry Albrecht. “Dave is a highly respected and recognized leader in the SaaS industry,” Albrecht says. “He brings decades of experience in designing and integrating business systems for profitability and growth while building high performance cultures. Over the past fourteen months, Dave has proven to be an influential voice to our board and in our company. He understands our business and customers and embodies our unique culture which will enable him to easily shift into this new role.” Smith has over 25 years of experience leading large global teams and growing SaaS companies through periods of cross-enterprise transformation, including at PayScale and CareerBuilder.
- Emplifi announced two executive appointments as Ken Smith joins as Chief Revenue Officer and Vijayanta Gupta as Chief Growth Officer. “I’m excited to add both Ken and Vijayanta to Emplifi’s leadership team. Between them, they bring extensive experience building and scaling revenue at high-growth software companies,” says Emplifi CEO Mark Zablan. “Whether it’s through building impactful relationships with our customers, investing in hiring and retaining the right talent, or through strategic investment in partnerships, I’m confident that Ken and Vijayanta bring the right skill sets to help us scale Emplifi’s business to the next level.”
Market Drivers and Barriers, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case Studies
Patient Experience Management and Patient Engagement: Best Practices, Key Market Trends, Case Studies, and Market Forecasts
Customer Data & Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Contact Center, Personalization & Optimization, Customer Data Platforms, Customer Insights & Feedback, and Employee Experience
Market Drivers and Barriers, Key Industry Players, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case Studies
- By Sherril Hanson November 14, 2022
There are a multitude of very good customer feedback tools, available via many channels and mechanisms. This has helped to expand the amount and type of feedback given and provided convenience to customers who want their voices heard. Customer…Read More
- By Sherril Hanson November 7, 2022
Alchemer Integrates with Microsoft Teams Alchemer has expanded its list of available integrations, announcing the launch of a Microsoft Teams integration. This will allow the automation of customer and employee feedback directly into Teams…Read More
- By Alex Gaw November 3, 2022
Accenture: People Want Easy-to-Use Government Customer Services People want simple, intuitive digital government customer services that are secure and ensure that privacy is protected, according to the new report, Public Service Experience…Read More
- By Sherril Hanson October 20, 2022
Momentive Global, parent company of SurveyMonkey announced a layoff of 11% of its workforce. Described in a recently filed 8K as part of a plan to “improve operating margins and create efficiencies in our go-to-market motion and in other areas…Read More