- By Sherril Hanson
- December 6, 2022
Ceridian Expands Dayforce
Human Capital Management solution provider Ceridian launched new enhancements designed to create a more personalized employee experience.
“Today’s modern workforce requires agility, continuity, and adaptability at scale,” says Joe Korngiebel, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Ceridian. “With people at the heart of our innovation, our mission is to create a holistic people platform that is continuous, data-driven, and global. These new Dayforce features reflect our commitment to delivering a best-in-class experience for our customers and their people.”
Enhancements include an Experience Hub that gives workers personalized content, timely communications, and fast access to frequently used features, as well as Dayforce Guides, which enables HR admins to create step-by-step recommendations that can be used via the Experience Hub to help people during important moments of transition. Ceridian also introduced Dayforce Skills Engine and a Career Explorer. These allow for a more holistic view of employee skills and enable employees to see new jobs, explore career next steps, and upskill within their current roles.
Culturro Introduces AI Coach for Managers
Culturro has launched Risely, an AI coach for managers. Described as an easy to set up system, a manager can start using it by configuring their details, as well as some of the challenges they face with their teams. The technology then creates a Learn Journey, which is a step-by-step process that starts guiding the manager on a daily basis with bite-sized learning tips focused on one challenge or skill. Risely has been available in early access with managers from Fortune 500 companies who have also helped shape the product.
According to Ashish Machanda, Founder and CEO at Risely, “Leadership and Manager development is ~$30 billion market growing 10% annually. But we still observe trends such as #TheGreatResignation and #QuietQuitting. So, what’s missing, we asked ourselves. Most current solutions fail at some point and don’t create the correct impact for their clients. There is a clear need for a solution that focuses on people managers’ problems, is in the flow of work, works consistently at scale, and doesn’t bite the pocket.”
Leapsome Opens US Office
People enablement platform provider Leapsome, has announced it will be expanding into the United States, and has opened a New York-based office with a 25-person team. The Berlin-based company offers an all-in-one platform with tools for goal and objectives and key results (OKR) management, performance, and 360° reviews, learning, onboarding, engagement surveys, feedback and praise, and 1:1 and team meetings. Marc-Alexander Vetter, Head of US Expansion at Leapsome, says, “The US software market is the largest in the world, and companies here are already focusing more on the potential of the people enablement category than in the European market. We currently generate 20% of our revenue from the US. Now, with our team on the ground in NYC, we hope to significantly increase our market share and continue to scale Leapsome into a global brand.”
Leapsome currently has 1,500 customers including Spotify, Unity, and Sony Music.
SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance Earned by MeBeBot and LumApps
Two EX technology providers have earned SOC 2 Type 2 compliance, a voluntary standard for service-based organizations, related to practices for safeguarding customer data.
- LumApps, which provides an EX platform that can support employee communications, community and culture, employee journeys, and knowledge management has successfully completed the independent audit process needed to earn its System and Organization Controls – SOC 2 Type 2 – certification. The company manages personal and customer data for more than 4 million users in more than 30 different languages. All data is encrypted at rest and in transit. “As a SaaS provider working with worldwide leaders in the banking, healthcare, and defense industries, we understand the importance of security, privacy, and compliance – especially in today’s evolving landscape of cybersecurity. This achievement is a great validation of our commitment to protecting our customers’ sensitive data and information across the platform and a solid recognition of our massive investments in security,” says Elie Melois, CTO at LumApps.
- MeBeBot, a provider of AI Intelligent Assistants and EX solutions, has achieved SOC 2 Type 2 in accordance with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards for SOC for Service Organizations also known as SSAE 18. “We are proud to have achieved SOC 2 Type 2 certification in the early stages of our company’s development,” says Martin La Rosa, Director of Engineering at MeBeBot. “Deep validation of our design and processes around security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy controls will provide our customers with the level of confidence they need to partner with MeBeBot.”
UKG and Xoxoday Form Technology Partnership
Global fintech SaaS company Xoxoday, which focuses on rewards, engagement, and loyalty infrastructure for businesses, has announced a partnership with UKG. UKG is a provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions that are designed using the UKG Life-work Technology approach. This includes:
- People systems that enable autonomy and flexibility and connect people to their colleagues and roles with purpose
- Work systems to help businesses thrive by offering higher productivity, optimizing teamwork, and providing more opportunities for people to support each other and their communities
“At UKG, we strive to create lifelong partnerships with our customers, helping them create modern people experiences to drive better business outcomes and anticipate employee needs beyond just work,” says Mike May, VP, Technology Partnerships, UKG. “By cultivating a highly engaged ecosystem of technology partners, including Xoxoday, we’re able to help create a more seamless and empowering technology experience.”
The partnering of Xoxoday’s Empuls employee engagement solution with UKG’s technology should drive improvement in workplace experience by providing a well-rounded employee engagement approach to connect, align, empower, and motivate teams.
Manoj Agarwal, Co-founder, Xoxoday, says, “The partnership comes at a time when technology is getting democratized faster than before, and two strong products, that are solving adjacent problems, come together to provide a better value proposition to their customers while using it as a growth flywheel for both businesses. The partnership with UKG strengthens our vision to create a connected & motivated workforce, breaking silos to achieve better outcomes.”
Market Drivers and Barriers, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case Studies
CX in the Healthcare Industry
Patient Experience Management and Patient Engagement: Best Practices, Key Market Trends, Case Studies, and Market Forecasts
CX Market Forecasts
Customer Data & Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Contact Center, Personalization & Optimization, Customer Data Platforms, Customer Insights & Feedback, and Employee Experience
Customer Insights & Feedback
Market Drivers and Barriers, Key Industry Players, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case Studies
Companies Still Investing in Employee Listening Programs
- By Sherril Hanson March 24, 2023
In the CX world, there has been a lot of chatter about what this year might look like with budget cuts and potentially leaner organizations. All signs point to CX being particularly needed, and that investments in digital CX will continue, with…Read More
5 Questions with Zoe Peterson-Ward, Chief Customer Officer, Workhuman
- By Sherril Hanson March 23, 2023
Dash Research recently spoke with Zoe Peterson-Ward, the Chief Customer Officer at Workhuman, a provider of rewards and recognition technology and insights that has been in business more than 20 years. Peterson-Ward discussed challenges human…Read More
Zoho’s ‘Center of Gravity’ Helps Streamline Employee-Technology Interactions and Improve EX
- By Sherril Hanson March 22, 2023
Software suite provider Zoho recently launched Trident, a new unified communications platform, in addition to several other technology enhancements which fall under its Zoho Workplace office platform. Combined, these additions are aimed at creating…Read More
Qualtrics Announces General Availability of Manager Assist
- By Sherril Hanson March 17, 2023
Wojtek Kubik, Head of Product Management, Employee Experience, Qualtrics Among the abundant announcements at the Qualtrics X4 experience management event was the general availability launch of Manager Assist, with discussion of upcoming features…Read More