- Keith KirkpatrickPrincipal Analyst, Dash Research
- Clint WheelockManaging Director, Dash Research
As 2021 draws to a close, it is clear that the events and responses to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to impact the CX market. While some of the most drastic changes to customer experience may have (thankfully) fallen away, such as businesses meeting customers at the door with pre-ordered goods, other practices demonstrated significant value to both the customer and provider and are likely here to stay. Other key external trends also impacted the CX market, from labor shortages, to supply chain problems, to an increased focus on seamless digital/real world customer journeys.
This Dash Research webinar, conducted in partnership with Topio Networks, will focus on the current state of CX, including a focus on the operational trends, technical changes, and customer perception of CX efforts. Key industry activities, including major corporate activities, strategy changes, and general business trends will be discussed, along with predictions for the CX market in 2022.
Key Questions Addressed
- What key events and themes occurred in 2021?
- What trends or elements from COVID are here to stay versus those that will fade away?
- What is happening in the investment market for CX companies?
- Which CX practices or systems gained traction this year?
- What trends or themes can we expect in the CX market in 2022?
Who Needs to View this Webinar?
- CX practitioners and professionals
- CX vendors
- Marketing and sales leads
- IT application leads
- Data analysts and management specialists
- Investor community
Latest Research More Research
Market Drivers and Barriers, Key Industry Players, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case StudiesRead More