- Keith KirkpatrickPrincipal Analyst, Dash Research
- Sherril HansonSenior Analyst, Dash Research
- Clint WheelockManaging Director, Dash Research
The customer experience market enjoyed a banner year in 2022, with CX software and services revenue recovering to, and surpassing, spending levels from 2019 for the first time since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic had a profound influence on the shape of the CX market and the key priorities of practitioners across multiple industries, altering customer journeys and accelerating the use of technologies, especially those utilized to enable self-service and automation functions. As 2022 draws to a close, Dash Research analysts take stock of the current state of the CX market, and have their eyes on several key trends that will be prominent in 2023:
- Emerging CX strategies for an economic downturn
- Increased focus on broader listening programs for CX and EX
- Development of omnichannel experiences for seamless customer interactions
- Continued focus on personalization and optimization
- Adoption of AI and automation for next-best-action, self-service, and recommendations
- Growing focus on employee experience as it influences the customer experience
This Dash Research webinar, which will include a presentation and discussion of trends with three industry analysts from the Dash team, will focus on the current state of CX and the main themes that will shape the market in 2023 and beyond. Topics will include labor and employee wellness issues, the changing nature of customer-facing roles, the evolution of key business processes, technology adoption and use cases, and more.
Key Questions Addressed
- How can CX practitioners prepare for an economic downturn in 2023?
- Where do listening programs fit in with broader customer experience and employee experience initiatives?
- How is omnichannel customer engagement evolving as a result of COVID-19 impacts?
- What is the current state of personalization and optimization strategies?
- How are AI and automation being utilized to enable key CX use cases and capabilities?
- What is the relationship between EX and CX, and how are the two areas evolving together?
Who Needs to Attend this Webinar?
- CX practitioners and professionals
- CX vendors
- EX vendors
- Marketing and sales leads
- IT application leads
- Data analysts and management specialists
- Investor community
Latest Research More Research
Market Drivers and Barriers, Market Sizing and Forecasts, and Case StudiesRead More
CX in the Healthcare Industry
Patient Experience Management and Patient Engagement: Best Practices, Key Market Trends, Case Studies, and Market ForecastsRead More